Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Welcome to Another Installment of: I Don't Know What To Post Today

Dear Josh,

Today is Tuesday, May 27 and I am starting to remember run out of quick, interesting posts to put on this blog.

Then again, none of my posts so far have been interesting.

So I'm just going to make this an update as to how the posting is going to work, since I already missed the 221 pageview mark to comment on and make this post all Sherlocky and stuff. Mmkay? Mmkay.

As most of you are aware, there was a point in time where we messed up the posting schedule. So now, we're fixing that. Yesterday counted as Friend Josh's day, today is mine, and the rest of the days will continue in the same pattern as they have. This means that Friend Josh's day is tomorrow, mine is Thursday, his is Friday, etc. etc. etc. you all get the point.

So yeah. Much change. Many difference. Such wow.

*SARCASM*

Sorry for the lack of an interesting post. It's late, I'm kinda sleepy, and I really don't feel like writing a very detailed post today, ya know? I promise come next week it'll be more detailed and fun times and less updates and boring times. Okay?

Anyway, until next time...



Live Long and Prosper, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment