Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Have Failed You

D-->Warning, the following contains some e%ceptionally STRONG and 100d language, so trot at your own risk.

Dear Josh,

Today is Saturday, May 24, and we done diddly fucked up the posting schedule.

I know we've been neglecting this blog for the few days now, and we really need to stop that. But we've been busy, so I'm going to add a thing to compensate for that.

So yeah. Enough of that neglecting. Stahp that.

Hopefully our scheduling will get back to the way it was before. They keyword in that phrase being hopefully. I know my schedule should clear up a little, so I got time to do things. I'm also planning on posting a book review of The Great Gatsby soon...I just have to start reading it...which I will before Tuesday.

Sorry for the really short post. I'll hope to have something interesting by Monday.



Live Long and Prosper, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment