Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Internet VS Books **FIGHT!!**

Hello Brandi, today is Tuesday, May 13th, and I'm also participating in Bout Of Books.

This week, The Lovely Brandi and I will be participating in another readathon, and today we are determined to make our TBR (To Be Read) lists for the week, as well as organize our all time TBR list. Because well, we've been a bit out of order. Eleanor and Park and the Book Thief just kind of barged right on in on my TBR list, that was so rude of them. Assholes.

This week, I will be reading The Maze Runner by James Dashner, as well as The Scorch Trials. I was going to throw The Death Cure in there, but I don't think I could finish all of that this week. Maybe. It's completely possible. That's only if I don't get distracted by the interwebs. This is going to take some willpower. Those are the two books I have as primary goals this week, I really don't want to add more books, because then if I don't get them done I'll feel bad. If I do end up finishing them, I'll have to find myself a copy of Pawn by Aimee Carter, and get my hands on that. Because books. And that's the first on my newly organized list. I'm proud of myself, organizing that took me like an hour. Never. Again. So far, I am on page 160 of 375 in The Maze Runner, starting off my page count for the week at 160 pages. I hope to have a lot more by tomorrow, I'm going to try and finish this tonight. This is my first short blog post update thingy, I kinda like it! Maybe more to come? Who knows??

Tune in on Thursday to find out!!

Remember, play nice, share your toys, buckle your seat belts, don't drink and drive, don't drive with anyone who has been drinking, and don't do anything too illegal.

Until then!
~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment