Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Early Wriggling Day, Friend

Dear Josh,

Today is Tuesday, May 20th, and getting down with the sickness isn't nearly as fun as what songs make it out to be.

I was planning on reading a little tonight, but when I got home I managed to take a nap.

A four hour long nap.

I never take naps like that. If I do, it's usually an hour, maybe an hour and a half tops. But with this...whatever the hell kind of sickness that I'm fighting, I managed to sleep for four hours. I'm not sure whether I should be proud of that fact or not.

But anyways, enough about me. This post is about you.

Not you, darling readers, but to my lovely partner in crime, Josh. For you see...tomorrow is his birthday!!!!!

 

I was going to do something rather special today before I left school that he would have found tomorrow morning, which involved a few passive-aggressive sticky notes and his gift which I will not reveal to you gorgeous readers until Thursday, in order to keep the gift a secrety secret of secrecy for Friend Josh.

I think I might have to do something else for his wriggling day, though. I just haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.

So yeah. Happy Wriggling Day, Friend Josh! I will see you on Thursday.

In fact, I will see you all on Thursday. And, as always....


Live Long and Prosper, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment