Sunday, May 18, 2014

I FINALLY FINISHED IT.

Dear Josh,

Today is Sunday, May 18, and I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED ALLEGIANT. *pulls the string to all of the champagne poppers currently in existence*

I ended up reading until noon, then hanging out with friends (including the Wonderful Josh) and after seeing Captain America: The Winter Soldier (OH MY GOD THAT WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE) I ended up finishing the last little bit about...two minutes ago?

Anyway, I'll most likely post a review about it tomorrow (I really don't have the time for one tonight). I'm sorry that this is a short post, but I really ought to go to bed since 1) I'm not feeling the best 2) It's almost midnight and I won't be able to upload anything after midnight.

So yeah. Hopefully there will be a review tomorrow, despite it being Josh's day to update.

Until tomorrow, my lovelies.



Live Long and Prosper, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment