Sunday, May 11, 2014

SURPRISE, B*TCH. BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF ME.

Dear Josh,

Today is Sunday, May 11 and I thought I would surprise you all with a surprise post of surpriseness.

Or, in other words, I'm do not think that that Friend Josh will be able to preform his vlogging duties today.

But no matter.

Tonight, I will be the Josh. It's me.

Anways, I don't think I'm going to be able to complete the Read-A-Thon as I had promised. I did stay up until two last night reading, and I now have about a fourth of the book left. Okay, maybe a little over a third. So hopefully, despite my failure at completing this Read-A-Thon because I'm a total f***a** (I'm censoring my words now to make up for my last post where I swore a s***ton), I will write a book review sometime this week.

The keyword, of course, is hopefully.

After this one...I don't know where I'm going to start next as far as books go. I think I might either start up the LoTR again, or read Eleanor and Park, as per Friend Josh's request. I'll most likely read Eleanor and Park, otherwise I'll never hear the end of it.

I'm sorry, but I think this is going to be a really short post. I hope you guys can forgive me.

And I'm not sorry about taking over your posting day, Josh.

Okay I'm a little sorry.

Maybe more than a little.

Anyway, whether you are Josh and I took over your posting day, or whether you are one of the lovely readers out there who had to read through this really short, rather meaningless post...


And, as always...


Live Long and Prosper, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment