Friday, May 16, 2014

Pointless Update

Dear Josh,

Today is Friday, May 16–er…Saturday, May 17, and this is going to be a really short post.

Because I'm kind of in the middle of an online game of Cards Against Humanity.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to catch up on my reading and such. Like, that is my main day for reading. Like, my plan for tomorrow is mainly reading.

And taking this really weird kid to a few of his graduation parties. ;)

But yeah. I'm also planning on printing off my reading list soon so I know where I'm at on it.

Today has not been a really productive day.

I'm sorry. I'll try to make a better post next time. Hopefully I'll have a book review on here soon.

You can still post for tomorrow, we'll just count this as Friday's post.

So…yeah. Sorry for BSing my way through this post. I'll make it up to you guys. I promise.

Until next time!



Live Long and Prosper, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment