Monday, May 19, 2014

The Scorch Trials

Hello Brandi, today is May 19th, and I'm taking my post back.

I had a really intelligent blog post idea earlier today, but I did not write it down, and I forgot it. So maybe I'll rant about algebra for a little bit. Because well. Math sucks. I guess I could talk about my new book, but I haven't even started it. Oh well.

The next book on my list is The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this book, and I can't wait to start it. Whoot whoot.

Some of you may be wondering "Oh, I thought he was going to read the Maze Runner trilogy..?" (Please, at least act like you are thinking that, for my sake, okay?) Well I'm going to tell you all a thing. In my personal opinion, James Dashner isn't the best author. I barely made it to chapter seven of The Scorch Trials. That's right. Only 40 pages. I broke the 50 page rule. Whoops.

Sorry for the short post, but it's 11:30 and I need to go use the sleep, so I'm gonna go.

Remember, play nice, share your toys, buckle your seat belts, don't drink and drive, don't drive with anyone who has been drinking, and don't do anything too illegal.

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment