Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Slackers, Procrastinators, and Brandi's ((Which Are All The Same Thing))

Hello all!

Today is September second, and I feel a very ranty rant coming on right about..... now.



As we all know, I have been sending the Lovely Brandi multiple emails about the intolerable crime of blog neglect ((view exhibits A and B below))

Exhibit A
Exhibit B

Yes. I have been trying. But she does not listen. She apologises, and then conTINUES HER CRIMES AGAINST THE INTERNET.

In the meantime...

I have started to read Cassandra Clare's City of Glass, and from what I can tell so far, I cannot wait to finish this book. Anyways. This was just a quick post, I should stop ignoring my U.S. History teacher and do something productive.

Until next time,

~ Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment