Monday, February 2, 2015

#NotDead

Dear Josh,

As you can see I have returned! I apologize for my absence, but I've been kind of busy and to be honest I really been...motivated to update the blog. I really haven't had anything noteworthy happen in the past few months, and to be honest I feel like you wouldn't want to read a bunch of BS and stuff. So yeah. I saved you guys on reading a bunch of random stuff with absolutely no point other than to tell you that I'm not dead.

So what have I been doing you might ask? Well the answer to that is kind of simple. I've been filling out college stuffs, and even though I'm applying for multiple places I have it narrowed down to the ones I'm really interested in for the most part.

Not only have I been doing senior stuff but I've been busying myself with Speech and Academic Decathlon. I know, so interesting, right? Well it is, kind of, considering I actually sorta directed a thing for Speech and we did really well (all things considered). We're not going to State, but for what we did we did really well. And for Decathlon I think I did okay, too. I'm pretty sure this is the best I've done in my Decathlon-ing, so I guess that kind of counts for something...right? I mean, despite what you guys probably thing I haven't been sitting around and wasting my life way...even though that is kind of a big part of what I've been doing.

I've also been writing quite a bit, too. Thought, granted, most of it is fan fiction there has been a
significant amount of writing that has been...going down. I've written a DavexReader fic, which is always fun, and now I'm in the process of working on another SupernaturalxReader fiction in which the reader is Death's daughter and stuff happens. I don't know it'll be much better when it's written out and not when I'm describing it now. I've also been writing stories and stuff for a contest amongst friends, and this is the first one that I've participated in a long time. It's a WWII!AU between a character and an OC, but ya know...it still counts.

There has been one other thing that I've been doing (and this may be the most surprising thing I've done so far), but I've actually been reading. I know, crazy right?

Recently I've been starting my own journey into The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, which once I've finished I'll post on here. I'm not far into it but so far it's really good. I love the perspective so far and just *fails arms about for lack of words to describe how awesome it is*.

After I finish The Book Thief, I think I might move on to The Heart of the Dragon by Keith DeCandido which may or may not be a Supernatural book. Either that, or I've thought about starting The Mortal Instruments series again.

So yeah, that's about it. I guess this was basically a longer way to say




As always,




Live Long and Prosper and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment